Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a great tool for businesses to develop excellent relationships with customers. In recent years, many startups and established businesses have implemented CRM software to expand their sales and growth in the global market.
But, with the increase in smartphone use, companies are looking to shift their strategies focusing on the mobile platform. In this blog post, let us know how creating CRM software for a mobile device will increase sales, productivity, and revenue of a business.
What is Mobile CRM?
Mobile Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a cloud-based software designed for mobile devices or smartphones. The tool is created as a Mobile CRM App which helps sales personals and employees to keep track of their customer’s data and purchases. It is a real-time software helping business owners to engage with their customers 24/7 and understand the rise in demand for their products and services.
How Mobile Usage Has Revolutionized Mobile CRM Strategies?
The e-commerce business is making a huge revolution through smartphones as millions of people are making purchases only through mobile apps. Companies are doing 40% of their business through mobile websites and earning revenues through online transactions. Most business executives own a smartphone and keep track of their sales through text messages and calls.
According to the recent statistics,
• Mobile internet usage is skyrocketing while desktop usage is diminishing
• Users spend at least 5 hours a day on smartphones
• 70% of web traffic is through a mobile device
• 80% of customers expect a reply online from the brand’s customer service
• 50% of customers use mobile phones to search for brands and raise a complaint
• 45% of people won’t prefer a brand if they don’t offer a mobile experience
• 85% of customers buy from companies with mobile websites or apps
4 Unique Advantages of Mobile CRM for Businesses
Mobile CRM software can deliver improved benefits of cloud-based CRM solutions compared to standard system-hosted software. These include,
1. Mobile CRM Improves Relationships with Customers
The key advantage of implementing a mobile CRM software is that it can help keep a record of customer’s data, purchases, and queries in a single secured system. With this function, it becomes easier for sales representatives and customer service personnel to generate real-time responses and solutions. It helps businesses to develop greater trust and reliability with the customers.
Benefits of Mobile CRM for Customers are,
• Access to critical information of customers
• Send and receive real-time updates
• 24/7 record of customers and leads
• Provide instant solutions to queries
2. Mobile CRM Increases Productivity of Employees
The success of an organization lies in the collaboration and combined productivity of its employees. It is difficult to keep track of your company’s sales representatives, managers, and executives daily and can only know about their whereabouts; when they report back. But, with a mobile CRM app, you can talk and know the status of each of your employees in real-time.
Benefits of Mobile CRM for Workforce are,
• Keep track of the meetings and tasks regularly
• Centralized database to interact, share and maintain information
• Notifications of to-do lists
• Addition and deletion of tasks
3. Mobile CRM Boosts Sales and Revenue
It is important for a business to develop a good rapport with salespersons and clients to boost sales volume and revenue. By having a mobile CRM app, it is easy for businessmen to engage with clients and share information at the fingertips. The lesser the time to search for leads, client information, and customer data, the greater the time spent on nurturing existing relationships.
Benefits of Mobile CRM for Salesforce are,
• Gain new customers and clients
• Improved sales cycle
• Click-to-call function for meetings at any location
• Greater revenues
4. Mobile CRM Enhances Data Quality
In-house employees and sales representatives often require information about customers, clients, and companies outside of workplace. A mobile CRM tool allows centralized storage of data, making it easy for them to access relevant information from anywhere. This also holds the record of previous meetings, pitches, sales reports, and additional information. It enhances the quality of data through real-time updates.
Benefits of Mobile CRM for Data are,
• Instant Data Accessibility
• Store and update data in real-time
• Scheduling appointments, meetings with data inventories
• Fix errors, generate automated reports and validate new data
Because of all these benefits, many SMB’s and enterprises are shifting to mobile CRM strategies to yield better sales, revenue, and prospects. If you are planning a mobile CRM strategy for your business, then get in touch with us.